- Candidate is required to fill Pre-Admission Application form online and submit it within the stipulated time as per the notification.
- After submission of Pre-Admission application, Merit list will be uploaded on the college website.
- Admission forms will be filled by the candidate and submitted along with the required documents.
- The minimum eligibility for seeking admission in this College shall be 50% for the Science and 45% for the Arts and Commerce Streams.
- Re-appear cases in 12th Standard are not eligible for admission.
- A student who has passed Higher Secondary Part-II examination (Class 12th) of the J&K Board/CBSE/ any other equivalent examination, is eligible for admission.
- Student is eligible to take up any subject provided the candidate had taken up the same subject in Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2 pattern) or an equivalent examination in the following:
- Biology as a subject in 10+2 to be eligible to take up Botany or Zoology or Biotechnology
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects to be eligible to take up Electronics.
- Mathematics as a subject to be eligible to take up Mathematics/BCA.
- To be eligible to take up Commerce Stream the candidate is required to have Commerce Stream in the 10+2 Class. If not, 50% as aggregate in other subjects.
- Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 to be eligible to take up Computer Application.
- For taking Geography, preference will be given to students who have Geography as a subject in 10+2. Eligibility for taking Geography is 60% marks or above.
- Candidates need to fill their form with extreme care because no editing will be allowed once the fee is submitted.
- Candidates need to browse college website for the detailed list of courses.
- Change of subjects/stream is not encouraged but in case any difficulty is faced, the student will be allowed to change the stream/subject combination within one week after the commencement of classes.
- Details about the seats reserved for various sections of the students seeking admission in different UG Programmes for the academic session 2020-21.